If you are a start-up, sole trader, freelancer, contractor, someone who works from home or a geographic arm of a company, a virtual office could be the god send you were looking for. A virtual office is a cost-effective solution for growing or busy small businesses. An alternative working method offering freedom of choice on when and where you work but with the prestige of a bigger outfit.
Here are 8 great reasons why a virtual office can be good for your business:
- Inexpensive way of managing your business calls day to day… have personalised call answering and never miss another call again!
- Keep your address private and your phone number separate if you work from home.
- Allows you to have the prestige of a dedicated city phone number and registered business address.
- Saves you time so you spend your valuable hours working on your business.
- Virtual offices usually run other services such as post handling, parcel signage, flexible office space and meeting room hire.
- The office is never closed, work the hours you want to with the security of a permanently manned office.
- Saves you money on payroll, not having to employ someone direct to your business to answer calls and the added expenses associated with hiring an employee.
- A great way of making your business appear bigger, professional and have more credibility instantly.